Tour Code: IGT-NHT-04
Price: From US$ 38 – 65/ Pax
- 5h00 AM: Guide and bus pick you up at the rendezvous. Arrive at Cau Da Pier to go fishing in Nha Trang Bay by boat. Have small breakfast on the way there.
- 6h00 AM: Arrive at Mot Island, start fishing (you will be supplied with a fishing rod).
- 8h00 AM: Arrive at Mun Island which gets the majority of scuba and snorkeling tours as it resides in the Marine Protected Area and boast over 350 species of coral. Mun Island is also host to colonies of swift birds.
- You may enjoy scuba diving or snorkling (paid by yourself).
- 11h00 AM: Relax and have lunch on boat with the seafoods recently caught by yourselves.
- 12h00 PM: Arrive at Dam Bay, a beautiful site to the South East of Tre Island. You can continue fishing here.
- 3h00 PM: Enjoy tropical fruits before going back to the mainland.
- 4h00 PM: Back to Nha Trang. See you again!
Land price per person:
|Group||2 pax||3-4 pax||5-8 pax||9-15 pax||15 – 25 pax||>25 pax|
- Boat or canoe
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Cocktail + fruits
- Fishing rods + baits
- Other meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Pre & post accommodation in Nha Trang